I need to be serious for a moment but the rules are a must, if they can not be followed. You will be asked to leave camp without refund.
1. NO bullying
This means to anyone counselors, campers. You will show everyone respect. This is something that will be no tolerance.
Counselors have offered their time to us. They are to be shown respect and cooperation.
Show respect to one and other. I am certainly not asking you to like one and other. But we will follow a few things here.
A. Treat others how you want to be treated
B. If you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
2. If you are online you are to be at camp. All stores , events, animals anything not camp related should be taken care of before you leave. If something comes up that is unavoidable. Come see leelee, and make arrangements with her. Other wise if you are online and not at camp. You maybe asked to leave to make room for a camper that does want to be there.
3. We want you to have fun and counselors will sometimes encourage you to go a little crazy. Handing out guns or dancers. Anything that is fun. When you are asked to stop using these items Stop. NO spamming of dancers or gestures when counselors are speaking. If you can’t to hear the counselors you may miss important information
4. Children are not to be on voice. There is exceptions to this rule. if you are in the talent show. You may voice during your performance. Other wise children can not be on voice. There are a lot of you compared to us. we need to be able to be heard. That is much harder when a lot of people are speaking.
5. There will be no swearing, or Adult conversations in open chat. This is a G rated event. We would like it to stay a G rated event and be comfortable for everyone.
6. Parents will only be allowed at camp to drop you off. We will be having events that your parents will be welcome at. But most of our time will be spent parent free.
These rules are in no way negotiable, if you can not follow them you will be asked to leave, without refund